This User Agreement governs the use of the website and all content available at or through the Site.
By using this Site, you accept the terms and conditions governing Your use of the Site and the services offered therein. Read the entire Agreement carefully before You use the Site. If You do not agree to any term of this User Agreement, please, do not to use the Site.
If you have any question regarding the use of the Site, please contact email@example.com
Registration and User Account
To access this Site, you will be asked to provide registration details to register a user account. It is a condition of use of this site that all the features you provide are correct, current, and complete. If we believe the details are not accurate, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to the site.
You may only act on your own behalf. You agree that You will not use the Service to perform a criminal activity of any sort.
You are not allowed to share or otherwise make available your account or any details to people or entities other than yourself.
You are required to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of Your Account or password, or any other breach of security. Any Member who violates these rules will be terminated.
Updating Contact Information
It is your responsibility to keep your information up to date so that #pivorak can communicate with you electronically. Please note that if you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email address book, you must add #pivorak to your email address book so that you will be able to receive the Communications we send to you.
You agree that you will not violate any law, contract, intellectual property or other third-party rights, or commit a tort and that you are solely responsible for your conduct while using our website. Without limiting the generality of the preceding, you agree that you will not:
* Use our website in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of our website in any manner;
* Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access our website or to extract data;
* Use or attempt to use another user’s account without authorization;
* Attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques we employ or attempt to access any service or area of our website that you are not authorized to access;
* Introduce to the website any malware, virus, trojan worms, logic bombs, or other harmful material;
* Develop any third-party applications that interact with our website without our prior written consent, or unless otherwise agreed;
* Provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information;
* Post content or communications that are, in our sole discretion, libelous, defamatory, profane, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, vulgar, suggestive, harassing, hateful, threatening, offensive, discriminatory, bigoted, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, deceptive or otherwise objectionable;
* Post content containing unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, or commercial messages (SPAM) or any chain messages or user content designed to deceive or trick the user of the Service;
* Post content containing private information of any third-party
* Encourage or induce any third party to engage in any of the activities prohibited under this Section
Personal data is any information about you by which you can be identified. This can include information such as:
your name, email address, postal address, phone number, mobile number;
information about your device; and
information relating to your personal circumstances and how you use our sites, apps, and services.
We have implemented controls to protect your personal data against unauthorized processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction. You are responsible for choosing a secure password when we ask you to set up a password to access parts of our site. You should keep this password confidential. You should not share your password with anyone else, including anyone who works for us.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in and related to this site and our services shall remain at all times owned by us and/or our licensors. You are permitted to use the site and our services only as expressly authorized by us. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to this site, the services and the content on this site.
In using our Services, you may view the content provided by third parties. We do not control, endorse, or adopt any Third-Party Content and shall have no responsibility for Third-Party Content, including without limitation material that may be misleading, incomplete, erroneous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable. In addition, your business dealings or correspondence with such third parties are solely between you and the third parties. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings, and you understand that your use of Third-Party Content, and your interactions with third parties, is at your own risk.
Any disputes between You and any other user of the Site shall be exclusively resolved between You and such user, and You release the Company, its affiliates and service providers, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, joint ventures, employees and representatives from any and all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
* Nonwaiver. Our failure or delay in exercising any right, power, or privilege under this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver thereof.
* Severability. The invalidity or unenforceability of any of the Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other of the Agreement, all of which shall remain in full force and effect.
* Amendment. We reserve the right to make changes or modifications to this Agreement from time to time, at our sole discretion. If we make changes to this Agreement, we will provide you with notice of such changes, such as by sending an email, providing notice on the homepage of the Site and/or by posting the amended Agreement via the applicable websites.
* Force Majeure Events. We shall not be liable for (a) any inaccuracy, error, delay in, or omission of (i) any information, or (ii) the transmission or delivery of information; or (b) any loss or damage arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to flood, extraordinary weather conditions, earthquake, fire, war, insurrection, riot, labor dispute, accident, action of government, communications, power failure, or equipment or software malfunction, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control .
Please note that photos and videos of you may be taken during the #pivorak events for publicity and marketing purposes.
By entering the event, you agree to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by #pivorak and our partners. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar events in the future. By entering the event, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by #pivorak to our reliable people. You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the event.
How to Contact Us
This site is owned and operated Lviv RUG #pivorak. You can contact us at any time. Please send us any questions, requests, general correspondence, or notices under or in connection with this Agreement, by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.